Preparation for Croatian citizenship
Preparation for Croatian citizenship, what you need to have :
- A completed application
- Your biography with supporting documentation (written in the Croatian
- Your birth certificate
- Proof of nationality (such as a passport or domovnica equivalent)
- Background check issued by your country of nationality proving you have
not been criminally prosecuted. Must not be older than six months.
- A valid identity document with a visible photo
- Marriage certificate, if applying on the basis of marriage
- Proof that you have passed the Croatian language and culture test
- Proof of lineage
- Proof is anything that shows your ancestor was a citizen like a domovnica
or birth certificate. You also need to show all documents that connect you to that ancestor.
- Proof of when your ancestor left Croatia (if applicable)
- Proof that you provide a benefit to the Republic of Croatia, if applying based on special interest
- Proof of residence, if naturalizing or applying based on special interest, member of Croatian people or readmission
- Proof that you have advocated for the interests of Croatian people, if applying based on member of Croatian people
A certificate showing you passed the Croatian language and Latin alphabet – the exam can be taken at:
- Ustanova za obrazovanje odraslih – VET (adult education institution) which has the approval of the Ministry of Education – Amor Lingua College
Citizenship culture test – apply and prepare yourself with Amor Lingua College!
Individual (1:1) course:
450 HRK/ per lesson