EU fonds - assistent
EU fonds - assistent
Amor Lingua College study program of Associate in the preparation of the development and implementation of projects funded by EU funds (diploma and classes) are verified by the Ministry of Science and Education and the Agency for Vocational Education and Training.
All participants will learn to use appropriate procedures in the financing, conceptualization and development of project ideas. Participants will also learn the preparation of project documentation, project budgets, project implementation, application of knowledge on their own EU project.
Pick an online course!
An Associate in the preparation of the development and implementation of projects funded by the EU funds career will open many opportunities to work for many companies that are searching for an associate in the preparation of the EU founds specialist!
Conditions for enrolling in this program: High School Diploma and being 18+ years old
Get your Associate in the preparation of the development and implementation of projects funded by the EU funds certificate today!
|Module number||Name of module||Lessons||Total|
|1.||EU funds and funding opportunities||10||3||13|
|2.||Analysis of problem and project objectives||12||15||27|
|3.||Development of project activities and budgets||12||15||27|
|4.||Logical matrix of the project||10||10||20|
|5.||Implementation and completion of the project proposal||9||20||29|
|6.||Occupational safety and security||2||2||4|
AFTER THE COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Tell apart different EU funds projects and how to find funding opportunities from EU funds
- Identify important information in the application file
- Distinguish project activities and resources in the project budget preparation phase
- Participate in the preparation of the project proposal
- Participate in the implementation of the project by the rules of tender and public contracts
- Participate in reporting activities to the contracting authority
- Apply the regulations of the European Union for the European projects
- Apply the rules of occupational safety, fire protection and first aid
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ENROLLMENT
- Birth certificate or a certificate of nationality
- Identity card
- High school report
|Course||Program description||Lessons||Cijena u eurima|
|Group course||EU fonds - assistent||120||
|Online course 1 on 2||EU fonds - assistent||120||1730,00|
|Online course 1 on 1||EU fonds - assistent||120||2640,00|
Textbooks, study materials, ppt and instructions for using other sources.
Gianluca Coppola: European project management handbook (2016.)