EU fonds - Head
EU fonds - Head
Amor Lingua College Head in the preparation of the development and implementation of projects funded by EU funds study program (diploma and classes) are verified by the Ministry of Science and Education and the Agency for Vocational Education and Training.
Individualized approach, project implementation
All participants will learn to distinguish EU funds and their characteristics, identify important information in the tender documentation, assess the general objectives, purpose and expected results of the project, determine project activities and resources in the project budget preparation phase, participate in project proposal preparation, participate in the project process. Following the rules of tendering and public procurement, to join in reporting activities to the contracting authority, to apply the European Union's relevant regulations for the needs of European projects.
Pick an online course!
A Head in the preparation of the development and implementation of projects funded by the EU funds career will open many opportunities to work for many companies that are searching for an associate in the preparation of the EU founds specialist!
Conditions for enrolling in this program: Bachelor Diploma and being 18+ years old
Get your Head in the preparation of the development and implementation of projects funded by the EU funds certificate today!
|Module number||Name of module||Lessons||Total|
|1.||EU funds and programs||10||5||15|
|2.||Project planning and financing opportunities||15||25||40|
|3.||conception and preparation of project application||5||25||30|
|4.||Managing the implementation of EU projects||6||10||16|
|5.||Project evaluation and reporting||5||10||15|
|6.||Occupational safety and security||2||2||4|
AFTER THE COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Tell apart different EU funds projects and how to find funding opportunities from EU funds
- Assess the general objectives, purpose and expected results of the project
- Identify critical information in the tender documentation, use program and strategic documents in the preparation of project applications
- Develop a project proposal using management methodology
- Prepare a project budget proposal by the rules of tender and public procurement
- Fill in the tender documentation and prepare the application for the award of grants from the EU program
- Implement the project by European Union regulations for the needs of European projects
- Prepare reports to the contracting authority
- Apply the rules of occupational safety, fire protection and first aid
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ENROLLMENT
- Birth certificate or a certificate of nationality
- Identity card
- High school report
|Course||Program description||Lessons||Price in kunas|
|Group course||EU fonds - Head||120||9.900|
|Online course 1 on 2||EU fonds - Head||120||14.300|
|Online course 1 on 1||EU fonds - Head||120||22.000|
Textbooks, study materials, ppt and instructions for using other sources.
Gianluca Coppola: European project management handbook (2016.)